VACATION RENTAL POLICY
Terms & Conditions: Condos & Homes
- Check in time is between 3:00 PM and 7:00PM. Early check-in may be available for additional fee.
- Office closes at 8PM. Check if after 8PM is extra $25.
- Check out is before 11:00 AM. Late check-out may be available for additional fee.
- All properties are non-smoking
- Pets - small pets are allowed in a few homes with no carpet. Homes in which pets are permitted are so indicated on the property profile.
- Occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Renter responsible for property damage during rental period. Renter will be billed for repairs
- No loud music.
- No live bands.
- MONTHLY RENTALS: Utilities cost extra. Utilities include; water, electricity, gas and internet where available)
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 30% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of reservation and will be applied to the total reservation amount.
The final payment is due on arrival in CASH. For no-shows, unless other arrangements are made, final payment will be billed to the credit card on file and is non-refundable.
- The 30% Deposit is Non-Refundable once the reservation is made.
- Within 21 days to arrival, the remainder 70% of the reservation total is due.
- Cancellations made before 21 days to arrival date will result in loss of deposit amount.
- Cancellations within 21 days to arrival will result in the loss of 100% of the total reservation amount.
- Utilities cost extra.
- Utilities include; water, electricity, gas/propane and internet where available
- When making a monthly rental reservation, a $500 deposit is added to the reservation.
- The $500 goes towards the last month's utilities.
- The last month 's utility bill is usually ready about 21 days after departure.
Once all the bills are in for the last month, the amount due is deducted and balance from $500 refunded.