VACATION RENTAL POLICY
Terms & Conditions: Condos & Homes
- Check in time is between 3:00 PM and 7:00PM. Early check-in may be available for additional fee.
- Office closes at 8PM. Check if after 8PM is extra $25.
- Check out is before 11:00 AM. Late check-out may be available for additional fee.
- All properties are non-smoking
- Pets - small pets are allowed in a few homes with no carpet. Homes in which pets are permitted are so indicated on the property profile.
- Occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children.
- Renter responsible for property damage during rental period. Renter will be billed for repairs
- No loud music.
- No live bands.
- MONTHLY RENTALS: Utilities cost extra. Utilities include; water, electricity, gas and internet where available)
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- A 30% non-refundable reservation deposit is required at the time of reservation and will be applied to the total reservation amount.
The final payment is due on arrival in CASH. For no-shows, unless other arrangements are made, final payment will be billed to the credit card on file and is non-refundable.
- The 30% Deposit is Non-Refundable once the reservation is made.
- Within 21 days to arrival, the remainder 70% of the reservation total is due.
- Cancellations made before 21 days to arrival date will result in loss of deposit amount.
- Cancellations made within 21 days to arrival will result in the loss of 100% of the total reservation amount.
- Cancellation due to weather - Payment received will credited towards a future reservation.
- Utilities cost extra.
- Utilities include; water, electricity, gas/propane and internet where available
- When making a monthly rental reservation, a $500 deposit is added to the reservation.
- The $500 goes towards the last month's utilities.
- The last month 's utility bill is usually ready about 21 days after departure.
- Once all the bills are in for the last month, the amount due is deducted and balance from $500 refunded.